The Essential Physics & Metaphysics of Sound, Music,
and String Theory
Pythagoras’ discovery that music was a mathematical expression of reality would forever change the world of music, philosophy, science and religion. Pythagoras called this Cosmic Symphony of Abstract Perfection “The Music of the Spheres.”
THE ESSENTIAL PHYSICS & METAPHYSICS OF SOUND, WESTERN MUSIC, & STRING THEORY!
• What is the "Music of the Spheres?"
• How did the Music of the Spheres Evolve into String Theory?
• How did Pythagoras Change our Perception of Reality?
• What did Pythagoras Discover About the Science of Sound and Music?
• What are the Metaphysics Behind the Structure of Western Music?
• What is the "Mozart Effect" and is it Real?
• What is the Numerical Mysticism underlying the Mathematical Relationships of Sound & Music?
• What is String Theory and What does it Mean?
Is Everything Really Composed of Extremely Small Vibrating Strings of Energy?
• Is Reality Ultimately a Cosmic Symphony Eternally Resonating the "Mind of God?"
Like many Western stories, the story of String Theory begins in ancient Greece; with a Greek philosopher named Pythagoras. Renowned for his deep mathematical insight, Pythagoras was a major Greek philosopher who revolutionized Western thought, particularly in the areas of mathematics and geometry. Essentially a “priest” of the sacred language of God, mathematics, Pythagoras understood the physical world as the manifestation of a hidden world of complete rational abstraction. All of Reality was founded on, and a result of, mathematical reason.
WANT TO UNDERSTAND THE WORLD YOU ARE LIVING IN?
READ THIS BOOK! The Fourth in a Six Part Series!